APDs are university-qualified professionals that undertake ongoing training and education programs to ensure that they are the most up-to-date and credible source of nutrition information. APDs practise in line with Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) Professional Standards, including the DAA Code of Professional Conduct and Statement of Ethical Practice.
What can an APD do for you?
- Assess your individual nutritional needs
- Develop a personalised eating plan that takes medical conditions and personal circumstances into consideration
- Provide information on healthy eating, shopping for food, eating out and preparing food at home
Digital Health Coaching
For those that want to take their health journey to the next level, we also offer Digital Health Coaching. Digital Health Coaching incorporates the use of a health tracking application that is monitored by our APD and can be updated by our members anywhere or at any time.
Digital Health Coaching facilitates health change by:
- Identifying and discussing health goals
- Establishing action plans
- Identifying and addressing barriers
- Reviewing progress and outcomes
All you need is a fitness watch or activity tracker such as Apple, Garmin, Fitbit etc and our Accredited Practising Dietitian can view your daily activity and any food choices that have been logged. This enables the coach to review, track and monitor results, providing ongoing support and coaching to help clients achieve their health goals.
For more information visit www.thedigitaldietitian.com.au. Bookings can be made online or by calling our friendly front desk staff on 02 6762 3639.